Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sending Food A Dear John.... For Now

Day 19: 3/12/2016

Dear Food,
   During our long, off again, on again relationship, we've been through some stuff. I said some things... You caused some gastrointestinal issues. Ultimately, I don't think we were meant to be so involved. I know... I know... I've said these things before. This time I mean it. I need a break. I need to be able to find the real me. I need to be able to discover new ways of enjoying life. I need to be able to to have a bad day, and not run into your greasy, cheese covered embraces.

Now.... just because I know you're going to ask... Yes, there is someone else, BUT, it's not what you think. It's new and exciting, you understand, right? 

Look, health is a new friend. He's trying to teach me new things. I think it could be the start of something awesome.

Here's what I am proposing. We can visit, every now and then, but it won't be like it has been. We can have good times, but with boundaries.

So......... I'll hit you up later.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment