Sunday, March 13, 2016

Gearing Up For Another Week

Day 20: 3/13/2016

The key is planning. Alysa and I did our grocery shopping this weekend. Many people do a weekly food plan. I used to plan every piece of food throughout any day, on Saturday. Then I would shop on Saturday, and prep on Sunday. I do mine differently this time around. We purchased all of the ingredients for me to cook ALL of the healthy dishes that we like, at any given time. What this does, is give Alysa and I the opportunity to change things up based on how a day goes. 

For example, we used to have "Taco Tuesdays"... But, we got bored of it and we felt locked into it for some reason. So now, we can have tacos (my healthy recipe, of course) on any day, because we have the ingredients on hand.

SO, here's to a new week. Here's to meeting daily and weekly goals.

I'm adding different exercise into the mix this week. I'll post about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment