Thursday, February 25, 2016

Gumption

Day 3: 2/25/16

Today has been a day of mental struggles. My addiction to food is real. I wish it weren't, but it is. In the morning, all I want is some McDonalds breakfast. I want my coffee with whole fat cream. I want a lunch that has fried goodness with it. I wanted a dinner filled with pasta and butter..... It's as if my brain runs only on those things.
During my day, there were temptations all around me, I refrained! No donuts, no candy, no fried foods. I had oatmeal with raisins and almonds for breakfast, For lunch, chicken and shrimp bowl with brown rice and veggies, some salad with some raspberry vinegar. I did well!!! until I came home. I made myself homemade whole wheat pancakes. They made me ill to eat, so I threw them away. I haven't eaten anything else. I have kicked up the water intake a great deal. Taking in around 120oz a day for the last few days. I also picked up a new "at home" workout. Hopefully it all helps. I feel gumption. GUMPTION!!!

Things of note:
I'm feeling the weight of those food temptations.
My headaches are decreasing
Toe is getting better
Feeling more motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment