Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wait... What Happened to Phase 2?

Day 100: 6/1/2016

I stopped blogging.... for 43 days. I didn't stop because I don't like to blog. I stopped because I felt like I was forcing content and not having anything of substance to say.

I'm going to keep this short, and to the point.

As of yesterday, I joined Title Boxing Club in Cottonwood Heights, UT. I also paid for a nutrition plan, provided by my trainer.

I've had a nutritionist before. I have probably learned enough about food and nutrition in all of my battles for a healthy weight and lifestyle, that I could be one. However, I need someone to help hold me accountable until I'm able to do it on my own. I need that push.

I'm going to hit this hard. I'm 100% all in. I'm investing and betting my money on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment